Monday, May 4, 2015

My one and only dream

My one and only dream is to be true.
True becomes the color blue.
Blue as I look at you.
You and me together make three.
Three as we are more once again we turn to four.
Four years have passed and our lives have crashed.
Crashed into trauma I made someone else a mama.
Mama save me from who I have become.
Become something better so I can write my love letter.
Letter to you, I will remain the one for you.
You had faith in me, So now I am free.
Free from burdens and blessing for he.
He will set my path so I will not seek his wrath
Wrath from others is inevitable.
Inevitable is a way from which we cannot stray.
Stray from our burdens.
Burdens become a cancer.
Cancer that we cannot heal.
Heal your wounds.
Wounds are no more.
More in life.
Life restores.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment